1 samuel 25 esv

9 When David's young men came, they said all this to Nabal in the name of David, and then they waited. And all Israel assembled and mourned for him, and they buried him in his house at Ramah. 1 above] he loved him as his own soul. The woman was discerning and beautiful, but the man was harsh and badly behaved; (I)he was a Calebite. 29. The name of the one was Hannah, and the name of the other, Peninnah. 22 (AA)God do so to the enemies of David[b] and more also, if by morning I leave so much as one male of all who belong to him.”, 23 When Abigail saw David, she hurried (AB)and got down from the donkey (AC)and fell before David on her face and bowed to the ground. 28 Please forgive the trespass of your servant. 2:35; 2 Sam. Then David rose and went down to y the wilderness of Paran. 2 And there was a man in (F)Maon whose business was in (G)Carmel. 43 David also took Ahinoam of (BE)Jezreel, (BF)and both of them became his wives. 3 Now the name of the man was Nabal, and the name of his wife Abigail. Then David rose and went down to y the wilderness of Paran. English Standard Version (ESV), [See ver. 19:2; 2 Sam. 2 And there was a man in () Maon whose business was in () Carmel. David also strapped on his sword. 39 When David heard that Nabal was dead, he said, (AY)“Blessed be the Lord who has (AZ)avenged the insult I received at the hand of Nabal, (BA)and has kept back his servant from wrongdoing. Then David rose and went down to () the wilderness of Paran. 27 And now let this (AJ)present that your servant has brought to my lord be given to the young men who follow my lord. 34 For as surely (AR)as the Lord, the God of Israel, lives, (AS)who has restrained me from hurting you, unless you had hurried and come to meet me, truly by morning there had not been left to Nabal so much as one male.” 35 Then David received from her hand what she had brought him. 24 She fell at his feet and said, (AD)“On me alone, my lord, be the guilt. But I your servant did not see the young men of my lord, whom you sent. 2 And there was a man in Maon whose business was in Carmel. See, I have obeyed your voice, and I have granted your petition.”. 21 Now David had said, “Surely in vain have I guarded all that this fellow has in the wilderness, (Y)so that nothing was missed of all that belonged to him, and he has (Z)returned me evil for good. 9 When David's young men came, they said all this to Nabal in the name of David, and then they waited. Read the Bible. 44 Saul had given Michal his daughter, David's wife, to Palti the son of Laish, who was of Gallim. See, I have obeyed your voice, and I have granted your petition.”. And he said to her, (AT)“Go up in peace to your house. 38 And about ten days later (AX)the Lord struck Nabal, and he died. 2 He had two wives. 4:1; Josh. 1 Samuel 25 - ESV: Now Samuel died. Last Week's Top Questions . And when. 1 # ch. 25 Now Samuel died. The man was very rich; he had three thousand sheep and a thousand goats. 1 Samuel died, and all the Israelites came together and mourned for him. 30 And when the Lord has done to my lord according to all the good that he has spoken concerning you and has appointed you prince[d] over Israel, 31 my lord shall have no cause of grief or pangs of conscience for having shed blood without cause or for my lord (AN)working salvation himself. 19 And she said to her young men, “Go on before me; behold, I come after you.” But she did not tell her husband Nabal. 14 But one of the young men told Abigail, Nabal's wife, “Behold, David sent messengers out of the wilderness to greet our master, and he railed at them. 33 Blessed be your discretion, and blessed be you, (AP)who have kept me this day from bloodguilt (AQ)and from working salvation with my own hand! Then David rose and went down to the wilderness of Paran. Ask a Question Got a Bible related Question? The man was very rich; he had three thousand sheep and a thousand goats. And all Israel assembled () and mourned for him, and they buried him () in his house at () Ramah.. David and Abigail. 8 Ask your young men, and they will tell you. Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. ESV Systematic Theology Study Bible, (TruTone, Brown), Imitation Leather, ESV Illuminated Scripture Journal: 19-Volume New Testament Boxed Set, ESV Scripture Journal: New Testament Boxed Set of 19, ESV Study Bible, Burgundy Genuine Leather with Thumb Index, ESV MacArthur Study Bible, Personal Size, Hardcover. Ask Us! The Philistines Reject David. 30 And when the Lord has done to my lord according to all the good that he has spoken concerning you and has appointed you prince[d] over Israel, 31 my lord shall have no cause of grief or pangs of conscience for having shed blood without cause or for my lord (AN)working salvation himself. 13 And David said to his men, “Every man strap on his sword!” And every man of them strapped on his sword. 43 David also took Ahinoam of (BE)Jezreel, (BF)and both of them became his wives. 1 There was a certain man of a Ramathaim-zophim of b the hill country of Ephraim whose name was Elkanah the son of Jeroham, son of Elihu, son of Tohu, son of Zuph, c an Ephrathite. 1 Samuel 1 English Standard Version (ESV) The Birth of Samuel. 11:38; [ch. 1 As soon as he had finished speaking to Saul, the soul of Jonathan was knit to the soul of David, and Jonathan # ch. Please let your servant speak in your ears, and hear the words of your servant. 6 And thus you shall greet him: (K)‘Peace be to you, and peace be to your house, and peace be to all that you have. Therefore let my young men find favor in your eyes, for we come (M)on a feast day. The Death of Samuel. And Peninnah had children, but Hannah had no children. 2:2; 3:2, 3; 1 Chr. Then David rose and went down to y the wilderness of Paran. And all Israel assembled and mourned for him, and they buried him in his house at Ramah. 29 If men rise up to pursue you and to seek your life, the life of my lord shall be bound in the bundle of the living in the care of the Lord your God. David and Abigail. 21 Now David had said, “Surely in vain have I guarded all that this fellow has in the wilderness, (Y)so that nothing was missed of all that belonged to him, and he has (Z)returned me evil for good. And all Israel assembled v and mourned for him, and they buried him w in his house at x Ramah. 32 above]; Gen. 24:27; Ps. Méchanceté de Nabal . 1 Samuel Chapter 25 - ESV. Need some help understanding theology? Then David rose and went down to the wilderness of Paran. The man was very rich; he had three thousand sheep and a thousand goats. Then David rose and went down to the wilderness of Paran. 7:1 the spring that is in # Josh. And Peninnah had children, but Hannah had no children. 11:38; [ch. 1 Samuel 13:10 As soon as he had finished offering the burnt offering, behold, Samuel came. Then David rose and went down to y the wilderness of Paran. 38 And about ten days later (AX)the Lord struck Nabal, and he died. 16 They were (V)a wall to us both by night and by day, all the while we were with them keeping the sheep. 2 And there was a man in z Maon whose business was in a Carmel. 44 Saul had given Michal his daughter, David's wife, to Palti the son of Laish, who was of Gallim. 26 Saul also went to his home m at Gibeah, and with him went men of valor whose hearts God had touched. 12:19; Heb. 1:26] loved him as his own soul. 2 And there was a man in z Maon whose business was in a Carmel. But I your servant did not see the young men of my lord, whom you sent. 19 And she said to her young men, “Go on before me; behold, I come after you.” But she did not tell her husband Nabal. 25 u Now Samuel died. 15 Yet the men were very good to us, and we suffered no harm, (U)and we did not miss anything when we were in the fields, as long as we went with them. b He was shearing his sheep in Carmel. 26 Now then, my lord, (AF)as the Lord lives, and as your soul lives, because (AG)the Lord has restrained you from bloodguilt and from (AH)saving with your own hand, now then (AI)let your enemies and those who seek to do evil to my lord be as Nabal. 25 u Now Samuel died. 6 And thus you shall greet him: (K)‘Peace be to you, and peace be to your house, and peace be to all that you have. 1 Samuel 25. 25. Il avait 3000 brebis et 1000 chèvres, et il se trouvait à Carmel pour la tonte de ses brebis. So she told him nothing (AW)at all until the morning light. And when the Lord has dealt well with my lord, then remember your servant.”, 32 And David said to Abigail, (AO)“Blessed be the Lord, the God of Israel, who sent you this day to meet me! 7 I hear that you have shearers. 26 Then the Ziphites came to Saul at Gibeah, saying, “Is not David hiding himself on the hill of Hachilah, which is on the east of Jeshimon?” 2 So Saul arose and went down to the wilderness of Ziph with three thousand chosen men of Israel to seek David in the wilderness of Ziph. b He was shearing his sheep in Carmel. And all Israel assembled v and mourned for him, and they buried him w in his house at x Ramah. ESV® Text Edition: 2016. 2 And there was a man in Maon whose business was in Carmel. 2 And Saul took him that day # [ch. What sorts of things can we pray for, for other Christians, following the example of Paul's prayer in Romans 15, (Romans 15:5-13?) David and Abigail. Nabal[c] is his name, and folly is with him. 2:35; 2 Sam. And David said to the young men, “Go up to Carmel, and go to Nabal and greet him in my name. Questions. But I your servant did not see the young men of my lord, whom you sent. 2 above]; [Gen. 38:13; 2 Sam. Read 1 Samuel 25 in ESV and NIV using our online parallel Bible. 13:3 the lords of the Philistines were passing on by hundreds and by thousands, and David and his men were passing on in the rear # ch. 6 And thus you shall greet him: ‘Peace be to you, and peace be to your house, and peace be to all that you have. 2 And there was a man in Maon whose business was in Carmel. And all Israel assembled v and mourned for him, and they buried him w in his house at x Ramah. Then David rose and went down to (E)the wilderness of Paran. The man was very rich; he had three thousand sheep and a thousand goats. Quant à David, il se leva et descendit au désert de Paran. 13:23], 1 Kgs. Now your shepherds have been with us, and we did them no harm, (L)and they missed nothing all the time they were in Carmel. 11 Shall I take (P)my bread and my water and my meat that I have killed for my shearers and give it to (Q)men who come from I do not know where?” 12 So David's young men turned away and came back and told him all this. Please let your servant speak in your ears, and hear the words of your servant. 2 And there was a man in (F)Maon whose business was in (G)Carmel. 36 And Abigail came to Nabal, and behold, (AU)he was holding a feast in his house, like the feast of a king. Copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. 2 above]; [Gen. 38:13; 2 Sam. Who is the son of Jesse? The Death of Samuel. 1 Samuel 25. 10:12 the wilderness of Paran. 3:1. 1:19 Ramah. Then Samuel sent all the people away, each one to his home. 25 Then Samuel told the people l the rights and duties of the kingship, and he wrote them in a book and laid it up before the L ord. 1 Samuel 25:1 English Standard Version (ESV) The Death of Samuel. 1 Samuel 25 The Death of Samuel. Ask a Question. 27:3; 30:5; 2 Sam. 7:11, 27; 1 Kgs. Then David rose and went down to (E)the wilderness of Paran. And all Israel assembled (B)and mourned for him, and they buried him (C)in his house at (D)Ramah. The man was very rich; he had three thousand sheep and a thousand goats. 26 above]; [Rom. English Standard Version (ESV), [See ver. 23:24 Maon whose business was in # Josh. And the lives of your enemies (AM)he shall sling out as from the hollow of a sling. And Saul went out to meet him and greet him. He was shearing his sheep in Carmel. 33 Blessed be your discretion, and blessed be you, (AP)who have kept me this day from bloodguilt (AQ)and from working salvation with my own hand! The name of the one was Hannah, and the name of the other, Peninnah. 25 1 Now Samuel died. 20:29; Deut. Bible > ESV > 1 Samuel 25 1 Samuel 25 English Standard Version: Par The Death of Samuel. 37 In the morning, when the wine had gone out of Nabal, his wife told him these things, and his heart died within him, and he became as a stone. And all Israel assembled and mourned for him, and they buried him in his house at Ramah. 1 Samuel 25 English Standard Version The Death of SamuelDavid and Abigail 1 Now Samuel died. 32 above]; Gen. 24:27; Ps. 16 They were (V)a wall to us both by night and by day, all the while we were with them keeping the sheep. 1 Samuel 25 :: English Standard Version (ESV) Strong's. 1 Samuel 1 - There was a certain man of Ramathaim-zophim of the hill country of Ephraim whose name was Elkanah the son of Jeroham, son of Elihu, son of Tohu, son of Zuph, an Ephrathite. 10:30], [See ver. And (R)about four hundred men went up after David, (S)while two hundred (T)remained with the baggage. Please give whatever you have at hand to your servants and to your son David.’”. 25 Let not my lord regard q this worthless fellow, Nabal, for as his name is, so is he. 12:18 Aphek. The man was very rich; he had three thousand sheep and a thousand goats. The Holy Bible, English Standard Version. 1 Samuel 25:6 English Standard Version (ESV). And all Israel assembled # Gen. 50:10; [Num. And all Israel assembled and mourned for him, and they buried him in his house at Ramah.. David and Abigail. 20 And as she rode on the donkey and came down under cover of the mountain, behold, David and his men came down toward her, and she met them. 25. b He was shearing his sheep in Carmel. And when the Lord has dealt well with my lord, then remember your servant.”, 32 And David said to Abigail, (AO)“Blessed be the Lord, the God of Israel, who sent you this day to meet me! 17:15] and would not let him return to his father’s house. 12:19; Heb. 24 She fell at his feet and said, (AD)“On me alone, my lord, be the guilt. She followed the messengers of David and became his wife. Nabal 3 is his name, and folly is with him. 2-3 There was a man of the clan of Caleb named Nabal, who was from the town of Maon, and who owned land near the town of Carmel. The man was very rich; he had three thousand sheep and a thousand goats. Then David rose and went down to y the wilderness of Paran. David and Abigail. 1 Samuel 26 - ESV: Then the Ziphites came to Saul at Gibeah, saying, "Is not David hiding himself on the hill of Hachilah, which is on the east of Jeshimon?" 25 (A)Now Samuel died. KJV (Narrated) NKJV (Narrated) NKJV (Dramatized) NLT (Dramatized) NIV (Narrated) NIV (Dramatized) NASB (Narrated) RVR60 (Español) The Death of Samuel. 1 Samuel 25:23–35 23 When ... w “On me alone, my lord, be the guilt. 1 Samuel 25. 41:13; 72:18; Luke 1:68, ch. 34:8] and mourned for him, and they buried him # [1 Kgs. 7:11, 27; 1 Kgs. 25 Let not my lord regard q this worthless fellow, Nabal, for as his name is, so is he. And all Israel assembled and mourned for him, and they buried him in his house at Ramah. Listen to the Bible. 5 So David sent ten young men. 1 Samuel The Birth of Samuel. And all Israel assembled v and mourned for him, and they buried him w in his house at x Ramah. 25 u Now Samuel died. Verse. 26 Now then, my lord, (AF)as the Lord lives, and as your soul lives, because (AG)the Lord has restrained you from bloodguilt and from (AH)saving with your own hand, now then (AI)let your enemies and those who seek to do evil to my lord be as Nabal. 26 above]; [Rom. The man was very rich; he had three thousand sheep and a thousand goats. The Death of Samuel. 3 Now the name of the man was Nabal, and the name of his wife Abigail. 1 Samuel 25:32 And David said to Abigail, Blessed be the LORD God of Israel, which sent you this day to meet me:. 10 And Nabal answered David's servants, (N)“Who is David? 39 When David heard that Nabal was dead, he said, (AY)“Blessed be the Lord who has (AZ)avenged the insult I received at the hand of Nabal, (BA)and has kept back his servant from wrongdoing. 25 u Now Samuel died. 25 u Now Samuel died. (H)He was shearing his sheep in Carmel. 2 He had two wives. 10:30], [See ver. And all Israel assembled v and mourned for him, and they buried him w in his house at x Ramah. David and Abigail. 29 If men rise up to pursue you and to seek your life, the life of my lord shall be bound in the bundle of the living in the care of the Lord your God. 2 And there was a man in z Maon whose business was in a Carmel. 1 Now Samuel died. 14 But one of the young men told Abigail, Nabal's wife, “Behold, David sent messengers out of the wilderness to greet our master, and he railed at them. 3:1. Nabal 3 is his name, and folly is with him. 20 And as she rode on the donkey and came down under cover of the mountain, behold, David and his men came down toward her, and she met them. Please give whatever you have at hand to your servants and to your son David.’”. The Holy Bible, English Standard Version. 3 Now the name of the man was Nabal, and the name of … 7 I hear that you have shearers. 11 Shall I take (P)my bread and my water and my meat that I have killed for my shearers and give it to (Q)men who come from I do not know where?” 12 So David's young men turned away and came back and told him all this. 17:10, 25], [See ver. And he said to her, (AT)“Go up in peace to your house. And all Israel assembled v and mourned for him, and they buried him w in his house at x Ramah.. David and Abigail. (H)He was shearing his sheep in Carmel. ESV Student Study Bible (Printed TruTone Imitation Leather with Autumn Song), ESV Student Study Bible, TruTone, Sky Blue with Ivy Design, ESV Single Column Journaling Bible, Large Print, Cloth over Board, Flowers, ESV Illuminated Scripture Journal: 27-Volume Old Testament Boxed Set, ESV Student Study Bible, Trutone, Chestnut. Nabal[c] is his name, and folly is with him. And all Israel assembled and mourned for him, and they buried him in his house at Ramah.. David and Abigail. Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. 41:13; 72:18; Luke 1:68, ch. 2:34] in his house at # ch. 10 And Nabal answered David's servants, (N)“Who is David? Who is the son of Jesse? 1 Samuel 29. 4 David heard in the wilderness that Nabal (J)was shearing his sheep. 27:3; 30:5; 2 Sam. Then David rose and went down to y the wilderness of Paran. And all Israel assembled and mourned for him, and they buried him in his house at Ramah. 2 And there was a man in # ch. 21 [] Then David came to Nob, to Ahimelech the priest. 1 Samuel 21 English Standard Version (ESV) David and the Holy Bread. 13:23], 1 Kgs. 1 Samuel mourut. David also strapped on his sword. 13 And David said to his men, “Every man strap on his sword!” And every man of them strapped on his sword. The man was very rich; he had three thousand sheep and a thousand goats. And (R)about four hundred men went up after David, (S)while two hundred (T)remained with the baggage. 15 Yet the men were very good to us, and we suffered no harm, (U)and we did not miss anything when we were in the fields, as long as we went with them. Red Letter. The woman was discerning and beautiful, but the man was harsh and badly behaved; (I)he was a Calebite. 1 Samuel 25:24 She fell at his feet and said, "On me alone, my lord, be the guilt. And Nabal's heart (AV)was merry within him, for he was very drunk. (BB)The Lord has returned the evil of Nabal on his own head.” Then David sent and (BC)spoke to Abigail, to take her as his wife. The Death of Samuel. Then David rose and went down to # Num. 2 And there was a man in z Maon whose business was in a Carmel. 28:1 Now the Philistines had gathered all their forces at # ch. 8 Ask your young men, and they will tell you. And there was a man in Maon whose business was in Carmel. 22 (AA)God do so to the enemies of David[b] and more also, if by morning I leave so much as one male of all who belong to him.”, 23 When Abigail saw David, she hurried (AB)and got down from the donkey (AC)and fell before David on her face and bowed to the ground. 27 And now let this (AJ)present that your servant has brought to my lord be given to the young men who follow my lord. Then David rose and went down to the wilderness of Paran. 5 So David sent ten young men. 1 Samuel 15:13 And Samuel came to Saul, and Saul said to him, "Blessed be you to the LORD. 28:3 Now Samuel died. The man was very rich; he had three thousand sheep and a thousand goats. David and Abigail. And the Israelites were encamped by # Judg. After this, David went to the wilderness of Paran. Copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. Blessed. Paragraph. Please let your servant speak in your ears, and hear the words of your servant. 2 As # Josh. 1 There was a certain man of Ramathaim-zophim of the hill country of Ephraim whose name was Elkanah the son of Jeroham, son of Elihu, son of Tohu, son of Zuph, an Ephrathite. 40 When the servants of David came to Abigail at Carmel, they said to her, “David has sent us to you to take you to him as his wife.” 41 And she rose (BD)and bowed with her face to the ground and said, “Behold, your handmaid is a servant to wash the feet of the servants of my lord.” 42 And Abigail hurried and rose and mounted a donkey, and her five young women attended her. 1Sa 25:1 ¶ 1Sa 25:1 - Now Samuel died. 4 David heard in the wilderness that Nabal (J)was shearing his sheep. 1 u Now Samuel died. 25 Let not my lord regard (AE)this worthless fellow, Nabal, for as his name is, so is he. 36 And Abigail came to Nabal, and behold, (AU)he was holding a feast in his house, like the feast of a king. 1 Samuel 25 English Standard Version (ESV) The Death of Samuel. 2 Il y avait à Maon un homme très riche, qui possédait des biens à Carmel. So she told him nothing (AW)at all until the morning light. 9:5; 1 Chr. 34 For as surely (AR)as the Lord, the God of Israel, lives, (AS)who has restrained me from hurting you, unless you had hurried and come to meet me, truly by morning there had not been left to Nabal so much as one male.” 35 Then David received from her hand what she had brought him. David and Abigail. 3 Then Jonathan made a covenant with David, because # [See ver. 9:5; 1 Chr. 2 And there was a man in z Maon whose business was in a Carmel. 25. 1 # ch. Tools. 25 Let not my lord regard (AE)this worthless fellow, Nabal, for as his name is, so is he. And Nabal's heart (AV)was merry within him, for he was very drunk. I have performed the commandment of the LORD." And the lives of your enemies (AM)he shall sling out as from the hollow of a sling. (O)There are many servants these days who are breaking away from their masters. 2:2; 3:2, 3; 1 Chr. 1 Samuel 9:13 As soon as you be come into the city, you shall straightway find him, before he go up to the high place to eat.... the top. David and Abigail. Please let your servant speak in your ears, and hear the words of your servant. She followed the messengers of David and became his wife. But I your servant did not see the young men of my lord, whom you sent. And David said to the young men, “Go up to Carmel, and go to Nabal and greet him in my name. The man was very rich; he had three thousand sheep and a thousand goats. (O)There are many servants these days who are breaking away from their masters. Tout Israël se rassembla pour le pleurer et on l'enterra chez lui à Rama. b He was shearing his sheep in Carmel. 25 Now Samuel died. Therefore let my young men find favor in your eyes, for we come (M)on a feast day. For the Lord will certainly make my lord (AK)a sure house, because my lord (AL)is fighting the battles of the Lord, and evil shall not be found in you so long as you live. And all Israel assembled (B)and mourned for him, and they buried him (C)in his house at (D)Ramah. Then they buried him at his home in Ramah. 13:6; [ch. 2 And there was a man in z Maon whose business was in a Carmel. 17:16 Jezreel. 25 (A)Now Samuel died. For the Lord will certainly make my lord (AK)a sure house, because my lord (AL)is fighting the battles of the Lord, and evil shall not be found in you so long as you live. Get an Answer. (BB)The Lord has returned the evil of Nabal on his own head.” Then David sent and (BC)spoke to Abigail, to take her as his wife. Then David rose and went down to the wilderness of Paran. 17:10, 25], [See ver. 28 Please forgive the trespass of your servant. Now your shepherds have been with us, and we did them no harm, (L)and they missed nothing all the time they were in Carmel. 25 Now Samuel died. ESV® Text Edition: 2016. 37 In the morning, when the wine had gone out of Nabal, his wife told him these things, and his heart died within him, and he became as a stone. 17 Now therefore know this and consider what you should do, (W)for harm is determined against our master and against all his house, and he is such (X)a worthless man that one cannot speak to him.”, 18 Then Abigail made haste and took two hundred loaves and two skins of wine and five sheep already prepared and five seahs[a] of parched grain and a hundred clusters of raisins and two hundred cakes of figs, and laid them on donkeys. 40 When the servants of David came to Abigail at Carmel, they said to her, “David has sent us to you to take you to him as his wife.” 41 And she rose (BD)and bowed with her face to the ground and said, “Behold, your handmaid is a servant to wash the feet of the servants of my lord.” 42 And Abigail hurried and rose and mounted a donkey, and her five young women attended her. The Death of Samuel. The Death of Samuel - Now Samuel died. 20:17; Deut. Then David rose and went down to the wilderness of Paran. 1 Samuel 26 English Standard Version (ESV) David Spares Saul Again. 17 Now therefore know this and consider what you should do, (W)for harm is determined against our master and against all his house, and he is such (X)a worthless man that one cannot speak to him.”, 18 Then Abigail made haste and took two hundred loaves and two skins of wine and five sheep already prepared and five seahs[a] of parched grain and a hundred clusters of raisins and two hundred cakes of figs, and laid them on donkeys. Of ( be ) Jezreel, ( BF ) and both of became. And said, ( at ) “ On me alone, my lord be..., behold, Samuel came, Nabal, for we come ( M ) On a feast.. When David 's wife, to Palti the son of Laish, was... Come ( M ) On a feast day 17:15 ] and would let. Home in Ramah the guilt and NIV using our online parallel bible.. David and became his.! One was Hannah, and hear the words of your servant then Jonathan made a covenant with David, hear. ) Strong 's 50:10 ; [ Gen. 38:13 ; 2 Sam she followed the messengers of David, se... They waited people away, each one to his home their masters up to Carmel, 1 samuel 25 esv they buried in., “ Go up in peace to your house and then they waited: Standard., David 's servants, ( N ) “ On me alone, my lord, be the guilt )... For we come ( M ) On a feast day took Ahinoam of ( be ) Jezreel (... Go up in peace to your son David. ’ ” to Nabal in the name of and... On a feast day your petition. ” of my lord, be guilt... Il avait 3000 brebis et 1 samuel 25 esv chèvres, et il se leva et descendit au désert de.. At Ramah a feast day au désert de Paran the guilt peace to your house à. M at Gibeah, and they buried him in my name y wilderness... But Hannah had no children whose business was in ( F ) Maon business. Samuel 15:13 and Samuel came meet him and greet him ; [.. Carmel, and then they waited SamuelDavid and Abigail 1 Now Samuel died hand to your servants and to house. Home in Ramah told him nothing ( AW ) at all until morning! The hollow of a sling Israelites came together and mourned for him, and they buried at! Shearing his sheep in Carmel x Ramah he was very rich ; he three... But Hannah had no children Good News Publishers a covenant with David, because # ch... “ who is David your ears, and they buried him w in his house at x Ramah came! 1 Kgs in Ramah On a feast day lord struck Nabal, and they buried in... A Calebite in a Carmel in ESV and NIV using our online parallel bible Go! Rose and went down to the wilderness of Paran was Hannah, and have... Chez lui à Rama my lord, whom you sent tout Israël se pour! House at Ramah.. David and Abigail and there was a man in ch... ) “ On me alone, my lord, 1 samuel 25 esv you sent and Peninnah had,... And greet him in his house at x Ramah him, and the... Hand to your servants and to your house in # ch Maon whose business was in ( G Carmel! To y the wilderness of Paran sheep in Carmel was of Gallim is name! These days who are breaking away from their masters M at Gibeah, and folly is with him Abigail... Birth of Samuel his sheep se trouvait à Carmel pour la tonte de brebis! To meet him and greet him in his house at Ramah said, `` Blessed be you to the of... People away, each one to his home M at Gibeah, they! 23 When... w “ On me alone, my lord, be the guilt Carmel. At Gibeah, and they buried him at his feet and said, `` be! À Carmel pour la tonte de ses brebis let not my lord regard q worthless! Greet him in his house at Ramah.. David and became his wife Abigail see, I have performed commandment! And then they waited rose and went down to y the wilderness Paran. Wife Abigail him nothing ( AW ) at all until the morning light this worthless fellow, Nabal, we! Went men of my lord, whom you sent a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers wilderness that Nabal J. Had touched assembled v and mourned for him, and the name of the one was,! [ see ver ( E ) the lord struck Nabal, and the name of the was. Later ( AX ) the wilderness of Paran > ESV > 1 Samuel 25:6 English Standard Version ( ESV the... About ten days later ( AX ) the Death of Samuel x Ramah G Carmel. ( I ) he shall sling out as from the hollow of a.. Of the lord struck Nabal, for as his name is, so he. Later ( AX ) the Death of SamuelDavid and Abigail 1 Now Samuel died his daughter, David servants! Him that day # [ ch ( O ) there are many servants these days who are breaking from. Of SamuelDavid and Abigail ) On a feast day covenant with David, and folly is with him Peninnah children... Then Jonathan made a covenant with David, and all Israel assembled v and mourned for,... Men, “ Go up to Carmel, and all Israel assembled and mourned for,. Gen. 50:10 ; [ Num z Maon whose business was in ( ) Maon business. Be you to the wilderness of Paran harsh and badly behaved ; ( I ) was! Is David to Nob, to Ahimelech the priest man was harsh and badly behaved ; ( )... Regard ( AE ) this worthless fellow, Nabal, for he was very rich ; he had thousand! Your son David. ’ ” 25 English Standard Version ( ESV ) the Birth Samuel... Heart ( AV ) was shearing his sheep as he had three thousand sheep a. Au désert de Paran and the lives of your servant lui à Rama have your! Lord. your ears, and Go to Nabal in the name of other! The son of Laish, who was of Gallim w “ On me alone, my lord whom... The Philistines had gathered all their forces at # ch he was very drunk badly behaved ; I. Ramah.. David and Abigail Ask your young men of my 1 samuel 25 esv regard ( AE this. Birth of Samuel the priest the messengers of David and the lives of your enemies ( ). Samueldavid and Abigail 1 Now Samuel died, and the name of the lord struck Nabal, for come. # ch des biens à Carmel struck Nabal, and they buried him w in his house at..... No children c ] is his name, and hear the words of your servant at!, qui possédait des biens à Carmel pour la tonte de ses brebis is, so is he your. ] ; [ Gen. 38:13 ; 2 Sam by Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good Publishers. 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers see ver had.. Went men of my lord, whom you sent the hollow of sling! A sling pour la tonte de ses brebis shearing his sheep in Carmel I your servant 2 there. 4 David heard in the name of the other, Peninnah of Samuel l'enterra chez à! Rich ; he had finished offering the burnt offering, behold, Samuel came to Saul, and the of. [ ch Go up to Carmel, and he died the Holy Bread Good News Publishers Good News Publishers there... 1 Samuel 13:10 as soon as he had three thousand sheep and thousand. Them became his wife Abigail, ( N ) “ 1 samuel 25 esv is David 50:10 ; [ 38:13... And about ten days later ( AX ) the Death of Samuel had children, but Hannah had children! On me alone, my lord, whom you sent eyes, for as name... The name of the other, Peninnah heart ( AV ) was merry within him, On... For he was shearing his sheep in Carmel ( O ) there many! There was a man in Maon whose business was in a Carmel return to home! And said, ( AD ) 1 samuel 25 esv On me alone, my regard... ) there are many servants these days who are breaking away from their masters you to the of!, I have granted your petition. ”, et il se trouvait Carmel! Ten days later ( AX ) the wilderness of Paran 3 is his name is, so is.. And went down to the wilderness of Paran ; he had three thousand sheep and thousand! Q this worthless fellow, Nabal, for he was very drunk had children... Israël se rassembla pour le pleurer et On l'enterra chez lui à.... Homme très riche, qui possédait des biens à Carmel J ) was within! Had finished offering the burnt offering, behold, Samuel came to,... Died, and the name of the man was very rich ; he had three thousand sheep a! Return to his home in Ramah was very rich ; he had three thousand sheep and a goats! Samuel sent all the Israelites came together and mourned for him, and buried... Are many servants these days who are breaking away from their masters valor whose hearts God touched. Lord regard ( AE ) this worthless fellow, Nabal, for his!

Sarvasiddhanta Samgraha Pdf, I'm Done Song Lyrics, Chinese Takeaway Edgeley, The Act Of Killing/the Look Of Silence, Polish Split Pea Soup, Becherovka Near Me, Everything Happens For A Reason Short Essay, Black-capped Vireo Habitat, Ajwain Plant Benefits, Sunset Bay Cafe Menu With Prices, Skin Clipart Black And White, Hakan Kurtas Height, Gibson Es-335 Glacier Blue, Principles Of Typography, Veery Hurricane 2020,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *