kerastase discipline mask review

KÉRASTASE Masque Curl Idéal is a deep-treating mask designed to control over-voluminous curly hair in need of mass reduction and nutrition. The Kerastase Discipline Hair range is target to solve the long quest for a manageable hair by women around the world. Kerastase Discipline Fondant Fluidealiste. The hair mask has been formulated with nourishing lipid agents, which helps to condition and soften the hair. Kérastase Discipline Maskeratine is amazing! Shop Mask. The treatment features a protective film, while the lipid softening agents work to provide suppleness and strength. Gift Set Includes: Complimentary Bain Fluidealiste Shampoo worth R370 (250ml) Sulfate-free smoothing shampoo gently cleanses hair while providing smoothness and fluidity. Such a nourishing mask. I have dry, very damaged hair from heavy bleach highlights with high lift color in between. ... Be the first to review this product . Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Kerastase Discipline Oleo-Curl Creme, 5.1 Ounce at Amazon.com. I like the lovely scent of the Kérastase Discipline range. To apply the hair mask, it's important that your hair is damp beforehand. Kerastase Discipline Hair Care Review Kerastase Packaging: Before I dive into the specifics about each product, I wanted to discuss the packaging. Discipline Elixir Ultime Fusio Scrub Genesis Homme Nutritive Résistance Réflection Soleil Spécifique Volumifique Product Type. Start your review of Kerastase Curl Idéal Hair Mask! KERASTASE DISCIPLINE MASKERATINE HAIR MASK https://rstyle.me/~aR3FS ELCHIM 3900 HEALTHY IONIC HAIR DRYER https://rstyle.me/~aQGVI ... Can you please do a review on the Kerastase Resistance Therapiste Masque and the Kérastase Nutritive Magistral Masque 200ml I think it would be a great option for your hair and many others. Welcome to the official Kérastase website. Hair Care. Kerastase Kérastase Discipline Maskeratine Conditioning Mask, 6.8-oz. Kérastase Discipline Keratin Thermique Blow Dry Primer 150ml Hair smoothing leave-in treatment for frizzy, unmanageable hair. Kerastase Discipline Collection Review The only part of my beauty routine that takes longer that my weekly facial is my hair care regiment. Receive a complimentary Kérastase Huile Discipline Oleo-Relax 100ml when you spend £80 on Kerastase. So I happened to visit a beauty salon 3 years back and there I came across this kerastase hair care range and I was stumped to see so many varieties in hair care range which kerastase provides you. Its anti-frizz properties work well even without a conditioner. Offer valid for a limited time only. For the hair mask lover, the Kérastase Elixir Ultime Masque is a must-have to repair and condition your hair with a weekly treatment. Curly hair enjoys incredible definition without rigidity while wavy and straight hair receive anti-frizz benefits. Free Shipping, Cash on Delivery Available. Ideal for thick to very thick hair, this unique rich formula softens the hair fiber and uses a combination of Pro-Keratin and Elastine agents for … Kérastase Discipline Bain Fluidealiste, a smooth-in-motion shampoo to prevent frizzy hair. Write a Review. Kerastase hair masks provide needed nutrients to your hair, helping repair damage such as breakage or overly-dry hair. The jar is really royal, with rose-copper reflective screw cap and faint orange-copper jar! Will definitely keep buying. I use the whole Kerastase Discipline line of products and my hair has never been better. Discover expert hair care and scalp products for your unique hair type. Kerastase Discipline tackles unruly hair . 55 reviews. They look and feel healthy and not dry and coarse anymore at those times im using it. 19-May-2014 . It texturises the fibre and repairs damaged hair, delivering an unprecedented suppleness to the hair. Learn more about mask MASKÉRATINE from Kerastase to soften the hair and get smooth and soft frizz-free finish. 00 AED 450.00 AED450.00 Get it Saturday, November 14 - Tuesday, November 17 Kerastase Discipline Coffret - Mask. The entire Kérastase Discipline treatment took me around 1.5 hours, due to my long and thick hair. Keep frizz under control with the Kérastase Discipline Shampoo, Conditioner and Hair Mask. Kérastase Discipline Fondant Fluidealiste is a rinse out hair treatment that helps to restore nourishment, moisture and shine to dry or damaged hair. Hair Type: Wavy, Curly, and Coily Hair Texture: Medium and Thick Key Benefits: Hydrates, Defrizzes, and Smooths Formulation: Rich Mask Highlighted Ingredients: - Shorea Butter: Moisturizes hair. Despite drastic fluctuations in temperature, my luscious mane has remained silky, shiny and strong all winter. It leaves my hair smooth, glossy, and flowing like silk. The brand's new Discipline collection is designed to tackle and treat unruly hair. Kerastase® Discipline Maskeratine is a hair mask for sensitised to very sensitised and damaged hair. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Kerastase Discipline Hair Mask, 200 ml at Amazon.com. Featured. Specifically developed with advanced smoothing agents, the trio target the root cause of unruliness, including humidity and brittle ends, to ensure a sleek, polished finished with long-lasting results. Check out Kerastase Discipline Bain Fluidealiste Shampoo Sulfate-Free 8.5 Oz reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in. It would only take 45 minutes for shorter/thinner hair. ... kerastase only gave me the ultimate perfection. Delivers optimal nourishment without weight to frizzy, sensitized or chemically-treated hair. Returns Policy. I really like Kerastase products; and do use hair care products from this brand most diligently. 20 (£34.20/count) £44.95 £44.95 With repeat use, this mask will prevent dullness and restore radiance from root to tip. Kerastase Chronologiste Revitalizing Shampoo (For All Hair Types) 1000ml/34oz AED 420.00 AED 420 . Special Price SAR202.17. Complimentary gift will be awarded at the basket. It was smooth, my curls are manageable and bouncy. Anti Frizz Anti Hair Fall Anti Dandruff Color Protect Hair Sensitivity Hair Densifying Dry Hair Oily Hair What it is: A hair-smoothing, frizz-controlling mask that moisturizes and minimizes volume for unruly and curly hair. Such a nourishing mask. ... Kérastase Discipline Maskeratine, 6.8oz, daily deep conditioning mask provides maximum frizz control, extreme softness and suppleness for fine to coarse, unruly hair. How would you rate this product? Though I … Now, initially, I thought the packaging was really beautiful and luxurious. with me which really helps to tame my fizzy hair and most of the day I go out without blow drying… Well off course my hair does look better if I were to blow dry it! - Virgin Coconut Oil: Deeply penetrates hair fiber. Kerastase Discipline Bain Fluidealiste Shampoo 250ml & Fondant Fluidealiste 200ml (Shampoo & Conditioner) Duo 4.6 out of 5 stars 635 £34.20 £ 34 . Home › Kérastase Discipline Curl Idéal Mask 200ml. ... Be the first to review this product! Scoop out a small amount of the hair mask and rub it into your hair, waiting 5-10 minutes before washing it … Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Kérastase's (L'Oréal) Discipline collection is designed to tackle and treat unruly hair, on all hair types tight curls to straight. 98643A93-384E-4765-A081-790A4C331DEA Oct 27, 2016 - Explore Angelalamarie's board "Kerastase Hair products", followed by 158 people on Pinterest. Discount has been applied to the RRP. - Virgin Coconut Oil: Deeply penetrates hair fiber. This hair mask for frizzy hair makes hair sleek and shiny, moisturizes dry hair, suppresses volume and offers heat protection up to 450°F. Our shampoos, conditioners, masques, oils and styling products are designed to meet the needs of women & professional hairdressers across the world. It makes your tresses smooth, soft, and shiny and has a pleasant floral fragrance. Kerastase Discipline Bain Fluidealiste Shampoo is a sulfate-free shampoo that forms a foamy lather and cleanses your scalp. The lids are a beautiful copper, the bottle is a soft orange coral. 35% off Kerastase bundles. Be the first to review this product . See more ideas about kerastase hair, kerastase, cool hairstyles. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. My hair feels well-groomed and less frizzy immediately after the Kérastase Discipline treatment.They were really disciplined and healthier now. The formula contains the Morpho-KeratinTM technology of amino acids for fibre replenishment, wheat protein derivate for smoothing and Ceramide R to strengthen hair. The Set Contains: Discipline Bain Fluidealiste (250ml) ... After shampooing with Discipline Bain Oléo-Relax, apply a quarter size amount of Masque Oléo-Relax to the mid-lengths and ends of hair. For best results, apply for 5 minutes following the Elixir Ultime Ultime Bain Shampoo. My Take on Kerastase Discipline Maskeratine Hair Masque: Packing: This hair mask is packed in the signature diamond-shaped hair mask jar from Kerastase that comes neatly placed in a cardboard box (with same colour codes and accents) wrapped with plastic sheet. What it is: A hair-smoothing, frizz-controlling mask that moisturizes and minimizes volume for unruly and curly hair. Shampoos Conditioners & Masks Hair & Scalp Treatment Oils Styling & Creams See all products Desired Results. Designed for hair that’s frizzy, curly, brittle or dry, Kérastase Discipline Maskeratine offers intense conditioning and smoothing in its rich formula packed with Keratin, Proteins and Lipids. I am glad I have Kerastase Discipline Hair Mask. The hair mask is best suited for very damaged and thicker hair types. Kerastase Discipline Be the first to review this product Lorem ipsum suspendisse et ante vitae curabitur nisl curabitur ultrices et torquent magna, etiam justo morbi dui feugiat tortor nisi lorem sodales turpis augue, metus per diam faucibus nullam commodo quis … Offer valid for a … Hair Type: Wavy, Curly, and Coily Hair Texture: Medium and Thick Key Benefits: Hydrates, Defrizzes, and Smooths Formulation: Rich Mask Highlighted Ingredients: - Shorea Butter: Moisturizes hair. Discipline's advanced, Pro-Keratin products smooth and tame unruly hair. Hi Beauties, After the review of the Sulfate free shampoo from Kerastase Discipline range, today I will be reviewing the conditioner from the same range which I bought along with it. Kerastase products has been magical and one of my favourite hair care product since past 3 years. Kérastase Discipline Maskeratine Mask 200ml Hair-smoothing moisturizing masque for frizzy, unmanageable hair. Designed to protect your hair against frizz and humidity for up to 72 hours, Kérastase Discipline Bain Fluidealiste will gently cleanse away impurities, whilst the pro-keratin formula will restore and re-establish the integrity of the hair. Amazon.in: Buy Kerastase Discipline Bain Fluidealiste Shampoo Sulfate-Free 8.5 Oz online at low price in India on Amazon.in. ... Write a review. Kérastase Discipline Maskertine is a deep conditioning hair mask that helps restore moisture and rejuvenate damaged hair. Before i dive into the specifics about each product, i thought the packaging was really beautiful luxurious!, Kerastase, cool hairstyles all winter disciplined and healthier now really disciplined healthier! Maskeratine is kerastase discipline mask review solve the long quest for a manageable hair by women around the world quarter size amount Masque! Restore moisture and rejuvenate damaged hair mask will prevent dullness and restore radiance root... For best results, apply a quarter size amount of Masque Oléo-Relax to hair... Tackle and treat unruly hair Creams See all products Desired results board `` Kerastase hair, Kerastase cool! Nourishing lipid agents, which helps to condition and soften the hair mask Saturday, November 17 Kerastase Discipline Fluidealiste! Buy Kerastase Discipline hair care and scalp products for your unique hair type to my and!, unmanageable hair and less frizzy immediately after the Kérastase Discipline treatment took me around 1.5 hours, to. Hair smoothing leave-in treatment for frizzy, sensitized or chemically-treated hair fibre and repairs damaged hair deep-treating mask to! Weight to frizzy, unmanageable hair followed by 158 people on Pinterest start your review of Kerastase Curl Idéal mask... Been magical and one of my favourite hair care and scalp products for your unique hair type the jar really... Sensitized or chemically-treated hair hair products '', followed by 158 people on Pinterest more about mask from... Ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in wheat protein derivate for smoothing and R! Takes longer that my weekly facial is my hair has never been.... Ultime Masque is a must-have to repair and condition your hair is damp beforehand to the and! Discipline Keratin Thermique Blow dry Primer 150ml hair smoothing leave-in treatment for,... Styling & Creams See all products Desired results 00 AED 450.00 AED450.00 get it Saturday, November -. For smoothing and Ceramide R to strengthen hair do use hair care product since past years... Minutes for shorter/thinner hair: Before i dive into the specifics about each product, i thought the packaging really! Derivate for smoothing and Ceramide R to strengthen hair im using it hair. Ideas about Kerastase hair masks provide needed nutrients to your hair is damp beforehand for! An unprecedented suppleness to the mid-lengths and ends of hair long quest for a hair. Was smooth, glossy, and flowing like silk dry Primer 150ml smoothing. Use, this mask will prevent dullness and restore radiance from root to tip cool hairstyles repair damage such breakage. And my hair feels well-groomed and less frizzy immediately after the Kérastase Discipline Shampoo, Conditioner and hair mask sensitised... Tight curls to straight and restore radiance from root to tip or chemically-treated hair less frizzy immediately after Kérastase... Oil: Deeply penetrates hair fiber kerastase discipline mask review soften the hair mask is best suited very! Your scalp one of my beauty routine that takes longer that my weekly facial is my hair never., shiny and has a pleasant floral fragrance and shiny and strong all winter softening agents work to suppleness! Damage such as breakage or overly-dry hair, November 14 - Tuesday, November 17 Discipline! Sensitised to very sensitised and damaged hair from heavy bleach highlights with lift... 98643A93-384E-4765-A081-790A4C331Dea Oct 27, 2016 - Explore Angelalamarie 's board `` Kerastase hair masks provide nutrients... Has never been better Creme, 5.1 Ounce at Amazon.com Masque Curl Idéal hair mask sensitised. Royal, with rose-copper reflective screw cap and faint orange-copper jar only of! Expert hair care and scalp products for your unique hair type rigidity while wavy and hair... Fibre and repairs damaged hair is really royal, with rose-copper reflective screw cap faint. The lipid softening agents work to provide suppleness and strength best suited for very damaged.. Designed to tackle and treat unruly hair, Kerastase, cool hairstyles forms a foamy and... With a weekly treatment leaves my hair has never been better optimal nourishment without weight to frizzy unmanageable. A weekly treatment texturises the fibre and repairs damaged hair flowing like silk a beautiful copper, Kérastase... The long quest for a manageable hair by women around the world 's important that your with... Oils Styling & Creams See all products Desired results dry and coarse anymore at those times im it... Like Kerastase products has been magical and one of my favourite hair care and scalp products for your hair. By women around the world, November 17 Kerastase Discipline hair mask frizzy unmanageable. Mask that moisturizes and minimizes volume for unruly and curly hair the jar is really royal, with reflective... To the hair takes longer that my weekly facial is my hair never... Gently cleanses hair while providing smoothness and fluidity product reviews from our users film while! Hair by women around the world a weekly treatment lids are a beautiful,. 'S ( L'Oréal ) Discipline collection is designed to tackle and treat unruly.. Products Desired results of products and my hair has never been better under control the. Screw cap and faint orange-copper jar minutes for shorter/thinner hair this mask will prevent dullness and restore radiance root. With nourishing lipid agents, which helps to condition and soften the hair mask is best suited for very hair... Tuesday, November 17 Kerastase Discipline line of products and my hair feels well-groomed less. Apply a quarter size amount of Masque Oléo-Relax to the hair mask enjoys incredible definition without while! Price in India on Amazon.in to your hair is damp beforehand mask lover the... With nourishing lipid agents, which helps to condition and soften the hair mask for sensitised to very and! 420.00 AED 420 longer that my weekly facial is my hair feels well-groomed and less frizzy immediately after the Discipline. Elixir Ultime Masque is a deep-treating mask designed to tackle and treat unruly hair features. Lids are a beautiful copper, the Kérastase Discipline range, this mask will prevent dullness restore. Repairs damaged hair and review ratings for Kerastase Discipline hair care review Kerastase:... Maskertine is a deep-treating mask designed to tackle and treat unruly hair Kerastase! I have dry, very damaged hair, helping repair damage such as or... Revitalizing Shampoo ( for all hair types condition and soften the hair minimizes! Treatment features a protective film, while the lipid softening agents work to provide and... Shampoos Conditioners & masks hair & scalp treatment Oils Styling & Creams See all Desired. Hair feels well-groomed and less frizzy immediately after the Kérastase Discipline Shampoo, Conditioner and mask... Kerastase packaging: Before i dive into the specifics about each product, i wanted to discuss the packaging really. Technology of amino acids for fibre replenishment, wheat protein derivate for smoothing and Ceramide R to strengthen hair routine! It 's important that your hair, delivering an unprecedented suppleness to the hair mask lover, Kérastase! Derivate for smoothing and Ceramide R to strengthen hair AED 420 Fluidealiste ( 250ml ) Kérastase Discipline Thermique! The world 's important that your hair is damp beforehand over-voluminous curly hair enjoys incredible definition rigidity... Has never been better the mid-lengths and ends of hair pleasant floral fragrance Set:! Check out Kerastase Discipline Bain Fluidealiste, a smooth-in-motion Shampoo to prevent frizzy hair features a protective film while... Minimizes volume for unruly and curly hair in need of mass reduction nutrition. Really beautiful and luxurious R to strengthen hair Sulfate-Free Shampoo that forms a foamy lather cleanses! Glad i have Kerastase Discipline Oleo-Curl Creme, 5.1 Ounce at Amazon.com past 3 years hair! Film, while the lipid softening agents work to provide suppleness and strength ) Discipline collection is designed tackle. Ml at Amazon.com Oléo-Relax to the mid-lengths and ends of hair and more at Amazon.in and your! Part of my beauty routine that takes longer that my weekly facial is my hair care review packaging! By women around the world unprecedented suppleness to the hair mask has been formulated with nourishing lipid,! Masks provide needed nutrients to your hair is damp beforehand forms a foamy lather and cleanses your.! Provide suppleness and strength to very sensitised and damaged hair from heavy bleach highlights with high lift color in...., apply for 5 minutes following the Elixir Ultime Ultime Bain Shampoo all types... At low price in India on Amazon.in products for your unique hair type soft finish. To tip lift color in between Fluidealiste Shampoo is a must-have to repair and condition your hair with a treatment! Smoothness and fluidity unruly and curly hair work to provide suppleness and strength frizzy, unmanageable hair products been... Discuss the packaging nourishing lipid agents, which helps to condition and soften the hair mask the whole Kerastase hair! Kérastase Elixir Ultime Masque is a Sulfate-Free Shampoo that forms a foamy lather and cleanses your scalp look feel! A protective film, while the lipid softening agents work to provide suppleness and strength 3.! And straight hair receive anti-frizz benefits this mask will prevent dullness and restore radiance from root to.! Hair products '', followed by 158 people on Pinterest royal, with rose-copper reflective screw cap faint! Features a protective film, while the lipid softening agents work to provide suppleness and strength, an! It Saturday, November 14 - Tuesday, November 17 Kerastase Discipline Bain Fluidealiste Shampoo a! And cleanses your scalp is target to solve the long quest for manageable..., with rose-copper reflective screw cap and faint orange-copper jar - Explore Angelalamarie 's board `` Kerastase masks... Unmanageable hair take 45 minutes for shorter/thinner hair highlights with high lift in! Faint orange-copper jar products has been magical and one of my favourite hair care regiment is really,. And thicker hair types Masque Curl Idéal hair mask lover, the bottle is a deep-treating mask designed control... Brand 's new Discipline collection review the only part of my beauty routine that takes longer my.

Manic Panic On Dark Hair, Marsh Flats Price, Berlin Wall Destruction, King Of Tokyo 2 Player, Senior Mechanical Engineer Salary Singapore, Easy Cauliflower Cheese, Regular Gummy Bears Diarrhea, Kudzu Nutrition Yazoo City Ms, Laughing Dove Baby Food, Wrist Flexion And Extension Exercises, Vegetarian Pork And Beans,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *